Fun things to do with the kids during Easter
- Bake and decorate Easter treats: Baking and decorating Easter treats is a fun and delicious way to spend the school break with your kids. From bunny shape cookies to cornflake nests, the possibilities are endless.
2. Make an Easter Tree: Get your kids to pick up large twigs when on a walk. Paint them all different colours and then add them to a pot filled with sand and stones to make the tree. Decorate with hanging easter eggs and some fairy lights.
3. Create homemade Easter Bunting: Encourage your kids to get creative and make their own Easter Bunting to decorate the house. They can use construction paper, markers, glue, and other craft materials to create unique and personalized bunting.
4. Have a family movie night: Snuggle up on the couch and watch Easter themed movies together as a family. Some classic Easter movies include “Hop” “Peter Rabbit,” and “Rise of the Guardians.”
5. Plant Something: Buy seeds and plant some flowers. Get your kids to decorate the plant pot and make it an Easter craft project.
6. Have an Easter scavenger hunt: Create a scavenger hunt with Easter themed clues and tasks for your kids to complete. You can hide small treats and prizes along the way for them to find.
If you follow me on Instagram you will know how much I love doing Scavenger Hunts with the kids. Check out my Easter Hunt Idea here
There are many fun things you can do with your kids at Easter. Whether it’s baking and decorating treats, having a family movie night, creating homemade bunting or doing a craft project, there are many ways to make the Easter holiday fun for your children.
What is your favourite Easter activity to with your kids?
Share them in the comments.